Histoire de la Résistance en Périgord de Guy Penaud

Rédigé par Alain dans la rubrique Document et livre 

Histoire de la Résistance en Périgord by Guy Penaud, published in 1985 by Pierre Fanlac , re-published in 2013 by Editions Sud Ouest.

A few years ago I found this great book in an antique shop just outside of Ribérac. You live in hope of finding something connected to the Résistance hidden at the back of a brocante, overlooked and gathering dust.
Well for me, finding this book was close and at 10 euros, quelle affaire! I paid for the book and as I was leaving the shop its owner wished me “Bonne journée”, I replied “Bien sur que oui avec cela!”.




The cover is a fantastic photo of the FTP groupe Zygmunt Przygoda (named after a Polish resistant) and was taken at Brantome at the end of August 1944.


Ce livre de référence sur l'Occupation en Périgord, écrit par l'un des historiens les plus compétents de la période 1939 - 1945, a enfin été réédité et complété par l'editeur Editions Sud Ouest (22,50 euros).

A lire également :
  •  morial des déportés du Périgord (lien)